Life has its ups and downs. When life is good, it’s easy to celebrate—and it’s normally easy to find people with whom to share your good fortune.
But when life isn’t so good, it can be lonely. You may feel sad, overwhelmed, scared, confused, and embarrassed. Where can you turn for help and to whom can you talk?
The concept of calling an attorney for help can be intimidating, especially if it’s something you’ve never done before. What’s going to happen? What will I have to do? How much will it cost?
If you’re worried about calling an attorney—don’t be. The attorneys at Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C. are trained to understand your situation and guide you to the best possible result. We offer serious and professional legal help for workplace accidents, personal injuries, car accidents, criminal charges, and separations and divorces, for example. Many of our cases, like personal injury cases, are offered on a contingency basis, which means we don’t get paid unless you get paid. For others, like family and criminal cases, our attorneys will talk you through the costs and options so you can make an informed decision. How you respond could change the rest of your life.
Why should you turn to Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins?
- Your attorney is your primary point of contact and he or she handles your case directly and personally.
- There’s a lot of power under one roof. Our firm features 11 attorneys who handle a variety of practice areas. With hundreds of years of combined legal experience, you’re in good hands.
- Our attorneys are tough, and we aren’t afraid to go to court. Our firm has successfully defended clients charged with traffic tickets to murder, from divorce to wrongful death, from workplace accidents to nursing home negligence. We always work tirelessly to protect your interests.
- We don’t judge our clients. We understand that there’s more than one side to every story, and our job is to represent our clients.
- There is no case too big or too small.
So what should you do? Read more about the work we do by visiting our website or call 864-585-5100. One of our friendly receptionists will ask you a couple questions about your situation and will connect you with right attorney.
We offer each client the legal advice they need with compassionate support. Call and talk to us today!
Marghretta H. Shisko