Client First. Client Focused.
At Harrison White, P.C., we take pride in the legal work we’ve performed for clients from Spartanburg, Anderson, Greenville, Cherokee, Union, Pickens and across the states of South Carolina and North Carolina. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished and of what we’ve grown to be. We think you’ll understand why.
Our mission and core beliefs.
The mission of Harrison White, P.C. is to compassionately improve the lives of our clients by working tirelessly to offer integrity-driven, results-oriented legal services. We believe that:
- Each client is the most important client.
- Knowledge and experience matter.
- Our reputation is based on every action and every outcome
- Honesty is always the best policy.
We’re proud of our beginnings.
Our firm came into existence in 2000. That year, three Spartanburg law firms – John B. White Jr., Harrison & Hayes, and Smith & Coggins – formed a partnership. At the time, our merger represented a collective 100-plus years of legal service. Now, nearly two decades later, our partnership is still going strong.
We’re proud of our community involvement.
We’re proud of our many ties to the Upstate. Our lawyers are known not only in the courtroom, but also in civic and community organizations. Our attorneys serve on nonprofit boards and legal organizations, speak at judicial conferences and continuing legal education seminars and volunteer and support causes and nonprofits important to them. Many of our attorneys have been named by other lawyers as Best Lawyers in America or a South Carolina Super Lawyer, and may are AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell. You may have even noticed that one of our lawyer’s names appears on a street sign in Spartanburg. John B. White Sr. Boulevard (named for the father of John B. White Jr.), leads to the Beacon Drive-In, a regional landmark started by the White family.
We’re proud of the work we do.
At Harrison White, P.C., we represent people who need legal assistance. Our size, experience, and legal knowledge allow us to represent people who face all sorts of legal concerns in state and federal courts. The cases we handle include:
- Auto, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents: We are dedicated to representing injured victims through experience, insight and a personal approach.
- Divorce and Custody: We provide professional and compassionate service and the best representation possible to protect our clients’ interests when a marriage ends.
- Criminal Defense: We represent all types of municipal, state and federal offenses and have successfully defended our clients with charges ranging from traffic violations to murder.
- Personal Injury: We help our clients and their family members recover compensation due to a tragic accident.
- Workplace Injury: We help our clients receive the benefits they need and deserve if injured on the job.
- Medical Malpractice: We work diligently on behalf of our clients to hold those responsible in cases of medical error or negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence: We are experienced in investigating nursing home injuries and will hold the facility responsible if a loved one’s injuries are caused by abuse or neglect.
- Business Law: We are experienced in various types of business law, including organization and litigation.
- Probate Law: We know it’s important to consider and protect your future, as well as the future of your family.
- Appellate: We represent our clients on appeal through exceptional research, analysis, writing and oral advocacy.
Our attorneys draw on our years of trial experience when representing clients. After all, we’ve won some significant, high-profile cases – including a record-breaking verdict in a pharmaceutical case. We also deliver high-quality, personal legal service to each client we help. There is no case that is too small or too large.
We’d be proud to represent you.