South Carolina Unsafe Product Attorneys
At Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C., we represent average people who need legal assistance. That includes South Carolina residents injured by unsafe or defective products.
Our attorneys draw on our years of trial experience when representing clients. We’re ready to help you with any kind of product injury case, including those involving:
- Over-the-counter and prescription drugs or medicines
- Defective medical devices, including faulty hip and joint replacement products
- Car components, including tires, brakes and steering parts that fail
- Children’s goods, including clothing, car seats and cribs
- Recreational vehicles such as bicycles, motorcycles and four-wheelers
- Electric home and kitchen appliances that malfunction and shock users or catch fire
- Electric tools and other equipment that cause serious injuries
Proving an injury claim from an unsafe product can be extremely difficult. The law requires injured consumers to show that the manufacturer, seller or distributer is responsible for their damages. That may require expert testimony from engineers, scientists, doctors and other professionals. The companies that caused your injuries will hire lawyers to forcefully challenge the claims against them.
You’ll need your own team of lawyers on your side. At Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C., we’re ready and willing to take on those complex product injury claims. We’ve won significant, high-profile cases, including a record-breaking verdict in a pharmaceutical case. We’ll put our legal skills and years of experience to work for you.
Injured by an unsafe product? Call Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C. or fill out our online form to see if we can help you with your legal concerns. We represent clients in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, and the surrounding area.