Employment Lawyers Serving South Carolina
If you think you are about to be fired following a dispute with your employer, you should contact our lawyers as soon as possible. Our South Carolina employment law attorneys can advise you on steps you can take to protect your rights.
State and federal laws protect employees from discrimination and other wrongful actions of their employers. The South Carolina employment law attorneys at Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C. in Spartanburg, represent workers in cases of:
- Discrimination based on age, gender, national origin, race, religion, or disability
- Retaliatory discharge (for example, termination for filing a workers’ compensation claim or discrimination complaint)
- Sexual harassment
- Violations of the Family Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblower cases
- Unpaid overtime, unpaid wait time, lack of lunch breaks, and other violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Non-compete agreements
- Employment contract disputes
- Severance disputes
- Employee benefit disputes
We handle many employment law cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not have to pay us any attorney fees unless we recover money from your employer. We are committed to making sure you receive all of the protections you are entitled to under state and federal laws.
$150 Initial Consultation Fee