Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C. Practice Areas
Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C., is one of the largest litigation firms of its kind in upstate South Carolina. Our experience and legal knowledge run deep. When we created our firm more than a decade ago, our founding partners had more than 100 years of combined trial experience. We’re ready to put our skills and experience to work for you.
We represent clients in a variety of legal matters.
With our diverse backgrounds, we’re able to handle many kinds of cases, from significant personal injury cases to workers’ compensation matters and from family law matters to criminal concerns involved state and federal court. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Car Accidents – Clients who have been hurt in car accidents call us to help them hold the at-fault parties responsible.
- Criminal Defense – Our attorneys help clients who have been accused of committing crimes, including felonies and misdemeanors. We also handle DUIs and other traffic offenses.
- Family Law – Clients who need help getting a divorce or navigating child custody or support concerns rely on our family law team.
- Motorcycle Accidents – A motorcycle is no match for a car in an accident. Many motorcyclists’ injuries are caused by drivers who failed to see the motorcyclists. We’ll help you hold the negligent motorist accountable.
- Personal Injury – People get hurt every day in all sorts of ways because of someone else’s negligence. Our goal is help these victims recover compensation.
- Truck Accidents – We help clients who have been hurt in serious trucking accidents. Those cases are complex and hotly contested. A firm like Harrison, White, Smith & Coggins, P.C. can make the difference in your case.
- Workers’ Compensation – Our workers’ compensation lawyers have helped thousands of claimants receive benefits for their work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Wrongful Death – When a person dies because of another person’s fault or neglect, we can help the surviving family members pursue compensation for their losses.
Contact us to see how we can help you
Our courtroom skills and successes haven’t gone unnoticed. Perhaps you’ve seen us interviewed on the news or read newspaper articles quoting us. Or, perhaps you’ve noticed that some of our attorneys have been included on a Best Lawyers list or a South Carolina Super Lawyers list. Our reputation as trial lawyers drives many potential clients to call us. But, most of them also end up hiring us because they know that we will deliver the legal advice they need and the client service they expect. We’re based in Spartanburg, but we represent clients in Greenville, Anderson, Cherokee, Union, Pickens County and across the State of South Carolina and North Carolina. Call our firm at 864-585-5100 or fill out our online form to see if we can help you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.